General Teaching Council Northern Ireland

Sign-up to E-News

I am a teacher who was educated/trained outside Northern Ireland and wish to teach in a grant-aided school in Northern Ireland. Can I register with the GTCNI?

A teacher who has obtained their teaching qualifications outside of Northern Ireland and who wishes to take up a teaching post in a grant-aided school in Northern Ireland will need to register with the General Teaching Council for Northern Ireland (GTCNI).

Please go to the website page 'Registration with the Council' for further details.


© Copyright 2006 i3 Digital